Tuesday, October 30, 2007

They Hate Me... They Really Hate Me!

My anti-Sally Field impression...

Overheard at SDA

"You seem smart, and even though your content is mind-bogglingly all over the place, it seems oddly coherent. That you promote shit sites like NDP boogeyman though makes me lose much respect."

There you have it folks... I'm officially a "shit site" according to a lefty poster named "grossed out".

They're even complimenting Kate (kind of) in order to crap on me, (and they usually just hate her).

To my friends on the left, thank you... I'm truly honoured.

3 comments:

Louise said...

Indeed! The more they squirm and puke, the more you know you are on the right track. Spoiled children used to getting their way via the customary spitting tantrum are going to have to learn new skills, come November 8th.

The NDP Boogeyman said...

Ahh, Louise, but alas, come November 08th I am also out of a job.

The NDP Boogeyman only sticks around for 28 days every four years.

I don't know what I'm going to do with myself.

But fear not, I'll be back in 2011...

Louise said...

I don't see why you have to quit. Boogeymen do have supernatural powers, afterall and there is enough and will be enough fodder to keep an NDPboogeyman profitably employed for a good long time, is there not?