Wednesday, November 7, 2007

That's The Ballgame, Folks...

Ladies and gentlemen, this is my second past post for this election campaign.

The next one will be to post the numbers and to give my opinion as to why this election has gone terribly wrong for the NDP. I'm not going to take comments on that analysis.

Well, it's been fun.

The next provincial election, and possibly even the next federal campaign, I'll be back (I can hardly wait to hear about the scary Stephen Harper). I may also show up as some alter ego on some other blog, but I haven't decided yet.

I'm going to keep my email account so feel free to send me any juicy political or labour propaganda.

To all those who took big risks to contribute to this blog, I thank you.

Thanks for dropping by. I hope you enjoyed the blog. It was a great experience...

Until we meet again.

The NDP Boogeyman

P.S. Time to party...!

6 comments:

huffb1 said...

It was great reading your blog The NDP Boogeyman.

Maybe will hear again from you in the Future.

Unknown said...

Good work Boogeyman. Thanks for your efforts. Perhaps we'll meet again, but will we know it?

Paul Decker
http://www.nodemocraticprocess.com

Louise said...

My God, man. This is just like Deepthroat. How long will we have to wait until we find out who you are? Are there at least a couple of journalists sworn to secrecy until you kick the bucket who will let us all know your true identity once you're gone? LOL!!

The NDP Boogeyman said...

There's at least one ... lol.

Scott C said...

Paul,

You'll know when you meet the NDP boogeyman. He will come back for the Federal election and the next provincial election.

The boogeyman will always walk amongst us, as the New Democrats will never own up to their own ineptitude. Blame Grant Devine for Lorne Calvert's weak and short sighted leadership.

Thanks boogeyman for not being scary to me and the other little children (sheep?) in Saskatchewan.

Twyla (Admire Studios) said...

It was good reading the blog, I appreciated it.