Friday, November 2, 2007

Calvert - We Need To Scare Them More!

"Friends, I have it on good authority that Brad Wall and the Saskatchewan Party are in fact, cannibals and plan on eating your children if they are elected.

It has been learned that Brad Wall, with some of his unelected friends, actually went and saw a movie called "the Last King of Scotland".

The movie features, at its core, a story about a young doctor who becomes embroiled in a life and death struggle with the former Ugandan dictator, Idi Amin.

Now it turns out, that Mr. Amin, was found out to be a cannibal!

During the moviefilm, Mr. Wall and his friends were seen as laughing and actually enjoying themselves during horrific scenes.

Does this mean that Mr. Wall and his corporate friends enjoy acts of cannibalism on the screen? I submit to you that it does...

Now, I'm not sure if there were actually scenes of cannibalism in this movie, since Betty and I don't attend any movie higher than a G rating, but that is irrelevant.

Friends, the point is the evidence is overwhelming.

Only a New Democratic Party government can prevent the wholesale cannibalism of this beloved province and its future.

Only a New Democratic Party government, that has the lowest cost bundle of utilities anywhere in Canada, can protect your children from the extreme right-wing agenda of the Conservative Saskatchewan Party.

Do you want your children to be eaten like they eat children in Alberta?

I say emphatically, "No!"

Did I mention that Rolling Stones were in Regina last year?

On November 07th, I'm asking for your vote. Keep Saskatchewan safe from cannibalism and the extreme right wing agenda of the Saskatchewan Party. Vote for the New Democratic Party of Saskatchewan.

6 comments:

deaninregina said...

Brad Wall is also going to Marry a Carrot. I heard him admit it.

Scott C said...

Dean,

Don't be a complete fool! Looks like you are believing the NDP bunk being propagated in your workplace!

You know the real sotry, especially whan Don Salehoff is going to take Dewdney!

Best of luck and let's have a brew and wheel on election night!

THC

Matt said...

Brad Wall likes the Oakland Raiders. Oakland is in California. California is in the US.

Brad Wall wants Saskatchewan to be the 51st state and its resources to be given to the US.

I love the original story. Where did it come from? Did you just make it up, Boogeyman?

The NDP Boogeyman said...

Yes, I made it up in my very twisted mind. I have even started to think like him... Are you revelling this evening?

deaninregina said...

LHC,

A. I was being sarcastic. It was a pretty sweet Simpsons reference that I was hoping ndp boogeyman would pick up on.

B. The rest of your comment is kinda gibberish

Cheers

The NDP Boogeyman said...

Yes, it was Sheri and Terri that asked if Lisa was going to marry a carrot... I got it.

I thought the comment was funny, but I didn't want to reference it. Took away the impact.