Monday, March 28, 2011

This Is Beautiful! Part Deux

I had forgotten about this, but a reader reminded me of it this morning.


The NDP Boogeyman was revealed in 2007 as well. From the blog...

What we know about the "NDP Boogeyman" so far:
  1. The website is a consortium of eight prominent rightwing politicians, Saskatchewan Party political staffers and Saskatchewan bloggers.
  2. The principle "Boogeyman" blogger has extensive ties to a federal Conservative Party MP from Regina. He has worked closely as a volunteer on both of the MP's campaigns, but has never been employed by the MP.
  3. The "Boogeyman" blogger is 29 years old, single and unemployed, with a 1-year certificate in computer programming from a Regina business college.
  4. In 2005, he was delivered a "cease and desist" order by the Crown to stop illegal activities involving a mail-order scam defrauding senior citizens of their life savings.
  5. He has run two unsuccessful businesses in Regina, including a pawn shop and a used furniture store.

Stay tuned for more, as information rolls in.

In this Sask Party Watch posting, the NDP Boogeyman is Blaise Boehmer and the SK Party caucus staff.

And who knows what Tammy Robert was doing when she sent out that Tweet. All I know is that she is no fan of the NDP or Dwain Lingenfelter. Was she being mischievous? Who knows...

So I guess your guess is as good as mine as to who the NDP Boogeyman might be.

Well, actually my guess is better. :)

So in honour of all the theories, and thanks to JGLive, I offer you this...

3 comments:

Paulie said...

Wow....They even have thier own version of the KGB!! And seems like ol' Kent E. is warning of lawsuits and the like for you. All I can say is "Train Wreck", and it's alot of fun to watch.

Unknown said...

I know exactly who you are. The night the Sask Party was elected to their majority, I walked right up to you in the Hotel Sask ballroom. You were wearing a white dress shirt, tie, and tan pants. But, your secret is safe with me. After all, we've had a lot of fun speaking truth to power. I wonder if the FamousPipeliner (Jeff Potts) has recovered (or begun dating) yet.

Citizen Wilson
http://www.nodemocraticprocess.com/

Unknown said...

The Tweet was a backhanded reference to my favorite movie, not anyone's cultural background. I'll try and quit overestimating certain people's ability to comprehend satire.

Presumably, though, that'll be the first and last immature swipe you take at my personal choices regarding how I put food on the table. I also think - in fact I know - you'd be damn surprised at the support for Hill from your crowd.

And now I admit that I'm laughing out loud - I had no idea that Tweet was the was basis for the Kent E. Peterson/rightwingbob uproar. Good god. What a giant waste of everyone's time and energy.

Oh, ps - it's "jump the shark", not "shark tank".

Thanks for reading! Hugs, Tam
www.sceneinsaskatchewan.com