Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I've Been Link Blocked!

Well, not me, but I assure you it's coming...


Dwain Lingenfelter seems to be blocking detractors from his Twitter account.





Coming to the defence of Dwain Lingenfelter is the always faithful NDP soldier, MLA Pat Atkinson.



Then she explains it to another ex-follower.




Now, I'm no computer expert but I find it odd that the change in a smartphone would delete certain individuals on a web-based application, especially only those that could be seen as political opponents to a Twitter account holder.

Maybe it's a new brand of smart phone.

The NDP smart phone!

Maybe it's like the NDP smart radios they have that won't allow them anywhere near a right-wing talk show host.

UPDATE: Trent Lalonde nails it!



1 comments:

Trent said...

Dwain Lingenfelter follows me @gustoffur. Me 'n' Link are real friendly, eh? Lol

I'm sure the only reason @linkndp follows me and hasn't blocked me is because he is hoping I say something libelous so he can sue me. Good luck with that, Dwain. I've been publicly slamming the CCF/NDP for over a decade now and no has been able to disprove a single word so far.

In fact, even NDP Boogeyman question the validity of my statements at first. They don't anymore.